The idea for an Inner City Network was initiated from the research Connectedness in Auckland’s Inner City, commissioned by Parnell Trust.
This network aims to become a central hub for information on what’s happening in the city, a place where people can connect, network, collaborate and initiate community projects.
- Waitemata Youth Collective Research on Inner City Youth
- Experiences of Parents Living in Inner City Auckland Project
- Waitematā Local Board Census Profile
- Temporary Migration and Urban Incorporation-infographic
- Temporary Migration and Urban Incorporation-full report
- Kids in the City Summary
- Kids in the City Research
If you would like to know more about this group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Past meetings topics have included transport, art in public spaces, accessing information, children living in the central city, the Chinese community living in the Inner City accessibility.