We provide free legal advice, assistance and information to those experiencing financial and personal hardship. Our free education seminars are open to the public.
The legal areas we deal in our services are:
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Social benefit payments
- Minor Criminal
- Disputes with neighbors (over tree, fences etc.)
- Consumer debts, reposessions etc.
Please call us to know how we are able to assist. Our website for more information is www.aclc.org.nz
9 AM to 11.30 PM Outreach clinics (without appointment)
1. Avondale: at the Age Concern Building (57 Rosebank Road)
2. Mt. Roskill: Wesley Community Centre (740 Sandringham Road)
3. Glen Innes: GI CAB office (100 Line Road)
4. Panmure: Panmure Community Centre (5-17 Pilkington Road)
5. Orakei: Orakei Marae (Tumanako House)